Point Of Sale
Fast and Easy Retail POS with Barcode Scanning
SooPOS allows you to design and print your own barcode label. You can fast and easily scan and process transactions at the front till. Implementing barcode tracking of your inventory can significantly improve the accuracy of your inventory tracking and virtually eliminates any possibility of a clerk invoicing the customer for the wrong item at checkout.
Layaway (Lay-by) is an agreement in which the seller reserves an item for a customer until the customer completes all the payments necessary to pay for that item. Rather than taking the item home and then repaying the debt on a regular schedule, as in most installment plans, the layaway customer does not receive the item until it is completely paid for. Stock levels are reduced when an item is on layaway and automatically replenished if the layaway is cancelled.
For retailers, customer satisfaction and retention are critical – and making a customer’s special order possible goes a long way to providing quality customer service. Regardless of the industry, being able to satisfy a customer’s request at the point of sale is critical. Using the embedded Special Order solution at the Point of Sale (POS), store personnel can customize an order and order the item from anywhere in the distribution chain. Ordering, shipping, receiving, and payment are all handled through WooPOS. When a customer requests a special order, store personnel can easily select the product parameters and determine if an item is in the store of if it is available somewhere along the distribution chain. They can even order directly from the manufacturer and have the item shipped to the store. And all this can happen right at the POS.
A sales quote allows a prospective buyer to see what costs would be involved for the work they would like to have done. This quotation will be made by the company using the information that the potential customer provides, regarding the relevant elements that may affect the price. A quote can help the prospective buyer when deciding which company to use, and which services they are looking for. In WooPOS, quotes are useful for putting a sale on hold for a later date, sending an estimate before a sale, and keeping a record for you and a customer.
Manage the complexities of work orders (service orders) by using WooPOS to efficiently manage the entire service life cycle process.
- Services could cover warranties, repairs and any service requiring item sales and maintenance
- Track status of each item, like ordered, shipped, picked-up
- Modify the work order anytime, the historical changes can be retrieved and printed
- Receive partial payment when partial work is done
- Convert to invoice partially or fully
Consignment allows consignee (you, the seller) to sell goods on behalf of consignor(the person who owns the item). This software enables you to resell these items while tracking how much money should be paid to the consignor. The consignee pays the consignor a portion of the proceeds from the sale. Payment is not made until and unless the item sells. Items commonly sold on consignment include antiques, clothing, artwork, tools, toys, musical instruments and hand-made items.
Rental and Reservation
SooPOS supports item rentals for anything from tools and equipment to furniture and electronics. The customer database tracks the rental along with other pertinent information. The rental module also supports booking and reservation. With our rental software solution, you can get customers in and out quickly, control inventory and scheduling, instantly see upselling opportunities, rent and sell on the same invoice, and earn more profits by automating your business processes from point of sale to back-end accounting.
SooPOS allows you to issue, redeem, track gift card balances all within the program. No add-ons or special equipment needed or monthly fees required. Electronic gift cards have proven to increase redemption rates over paper gift certificates and increase repeat visits. Customers who use gift cards tend to spend more than the assigned value and gift cards provide wallet advertising. Gift cards can be reused and recharged. You also issue gift certificates which can be used one time only.
A gift receipt is issued by a retailer at the point of purchase, it does not include price information for the purchases. The recipient of the gift is able to use the receipt to return or exchange the item if needed. A bar code(optional) is printed on the bottom of the receipt for quick return or exchange.
Customers compile a list of items they wish to receive and then distributes it to family and friends, for a special occasion such as a wedding, graduation or new baby. The registry can be printed out so that shoppers can carry a copy around the store with them and item quantities are automatically updated as purchases are made. WooPOS efficiently-managed registry can prevent gift givers from giving duplicating gifts.
Quick Launch Button
Quick launch buttons (User Defined Soft Key) let you quickly add frequently sold items to a sale, or view your favorite reports. You can create quick launch buttons to automate many different functions in WooPOS. You can group buttons with multiple tabs, each button can have its own size, background color and image, custom text or actions.
With SooPOS, you can simply setup special price for a date range, or setup advanced pricing rules based on conditions, customers group (eg: whole sale, VIP), products group, employees. Minimum price rules can ensure you never sell items below cost and setup maximum discount rate by employee role position.
Customers earn regular loyalty points on every qualifying purchase. Customers can see their loyalty balance on receipts, and redeem it as credit against future purchases. Staff can view a customer’s loyalty balance at POS screen and transaction history statement in reporting section. Applying credit during checkout is as easy as clicking a payment type. Loyalty points balances are then instantly updated. You can setup a Frequent Buyer Program in order to have offers such as “buy 10 of a particular item and get the 11th free”. Every time a customer purchases an item, then the item will give the customer a point. When the customer accumulates 10 points, then the next time they purchase the item it will automatically be sold for free.
Store credit or credit note is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer. When a customer returns an item, instead of giving them money back you can instead give store credit, which can be used in your store at any time. In future transactions, store credit can be used in the same way as any other payment type from the complete transaction screen.
Accounts Receivable (AR)
SooPOS enables you to know who owes you money, how much and when it’s due. Whether you have open, revolving or installment accounts, WooPOS provides you with the information you need to make good decisions when it comes to setting in-house credit limits, printing invoices and monthly statements, monitoring payment activity, collecting past due accounts and charging interest.
Other Great Features:
- General ledger integration with Simply Accounting(Sage 50), QuickBooks, PeachTree
- Capture signature using Topaz signature pad
- Sales return using barcode scanning
- Multi tender types including foreign currencies
- Price lookup by SKU, Vendor, Group, Products, Styles, Size, Colors and other Attributes
- Promotion gift cards, gift certificate and coupons
- Mix and Match, Quantity discounts
- Pickup and Delivery tax rates
- Paid in and Paid out
- Cash drawer reconcilliation
- Suspend (park) and resume unlimited number of transactions
- Sales rep commission/Spiff
- Advanced tax rules, tax exempt and tax by store or shipping address
- Pole display
- Customer display support including advertising between sales
- Serialized inventory tracking (Serial Number)
- Customizable touch screen
- Print packing slip
- Multiple printers support
- Different printed policy depending on transaction type (sale, layaway, return etc.)
- Assortment UPC(s)
- Start a transaction at one register and finish at the other
- Maintain / Change existing layaways
- Partial payments for special orders, void and convert to store credits
- Support for weighing scale
- Email receipt to customers
- Age Verification for liquor store and tobacco or vapor store
- Line item clerk sales tracking
- Split payments
- Price and inventory stock lookup
- Security levels, clerk permission control, supervisor override
- Packages for Case Lot Tracking and Splitting
- Physical Inventory Collection System for Inventory and Sales, Purchase Order and Transfer Order generation